Cancer Cooperative Research Groups
Abramson Cancer Center of the University of Pennsylvania
Ultima Vez Modificado:: 1 de noviembre de 2001
- ACOSOG - American College of Surgeons Oncology Group
- Cancer and Leukemia Group B (CALGB)- a national clinical research group sponsored by the National Cancer Institute and headquartered at the University of Chicago. Founded with a goal of bringing together clinical oncologists and laboratory investigators to develop better treatments for cancer.
- Children's Cancer Group (CCG)
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group (ECOG)
- European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC)
- Gynecologic Oncology Group - The Gynecologic Oncology Group (GOG) is a national organization dedicated to clinical research in the field of gynecologic cancer.
- The International Oncology Study Group (IOSG) Home Page- a cooperative research group founded in 1993. The primary function of the IOSG is the conduct of clinical therapeutic studies in order to improve the prognosis for patients with cancer.
- National Cancer Institute of Canada Clinical Trials Group (NCIC CTG) - The NCIC CTG is a cooperative oncology group which carries out clinical trials in cancer therapy and supportive care across Canada and internationally. It is a major programme of the National Cancer Institute of Canada
- NCI: Cooperative Human Tissue Network - CHTN is supported by the NCI to provide biomedical researchers with access to human tissues. CHTN's purpose is to promote cooperative efforts to collect, preserve and distribute human tissues for research.
- NCI: Cooperative Family Registry for Breast Cancer Studies- CFRBCS collects and makes available biological specimens from patients with a family history of breast cancer, breast/ovarian cancer, or Li-Fraumeni syndrome, and their relatives.
- The National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project (NSABP) - The National Surgical Adjuvant Breast and Bowel Project (NSABP) is a clinical trials cooperative group supported by the National Cancer Institute (NCI).
- North Central Cancer Treatment Group (NCCTG) - The North Central Cancer Treatment Group (NCCTG) is an affiliation of approximately 20 community clinics throughout the United States with a research base located at Mayo Cancer Center in Rochester, Minnesota.
- Radiation Therapy Oncology Group (RTOG)- Home page of national cooperative research organization under the auspices of the American College of Radiology. RTOG conducts multicenter clinical trials which integrate surgical, radiotherapeutic and chemotherapeutic treatments with an emphasis on enhancing local-regional tumor control to improve cancer treatment outcomes.
- Southwest Oncology Group (SWOG)