Proton Radiotherapy: Practice and Promise - 2008
This article has been archived.
Please use for reference only.
Abramson Cancer Center of the University of Pennsylvania
Ultima Vez Modificado: 30 de septiembre del 2008
On demand video of the "Proton Radiotherapy: Practice and Promise" from the 2008 American Society for Therapeutic Radiology And Oncology conference. International cancer experts give you an exclusive opportunity to learn and share the information on the most recent developments in Proton Therapy. Tune in now to experience the collected knowledge.
Launch Flash Webcast
- Welcome and Overview Rationale for Proton Therapy
Thomas F. DeLaney, MD
- Practical Applications of Proton Therapy Today and Tomorrow
Nancy P. Mendenhall, MD
- The Greatest Margin of Benefit: Pediatrics and Our Ethical Obligation
Torunn I. Yock, MD, MCH
- Proton Radiosurgery, Pencil Beam Scanning and Intensity Modulation Proton Therapy
Hanne M. Kooy, PhD
- The Critical Elements in the Development of a Proton Center
Alfred R. Smith, PhD
- Panel Discussion and Questions from the Audience
Get event Podcast