John E. McGuigan
Ultima Vez Modificado: 1 de noviembre del 2001
Copyright © 2000, John E. McGuigan
- In that rushing quiet when nothing moves
- Except the unreal sounds
- Of coal chutes and rocking-horse hooves
- And make-shift pitcher's mounds,
- I sit expectant, motionless,
- And stare at an ugly sound
- Of numbered, open-mouthed breaths.
- The malignant, reddish purple
- Glare of sores
- Sneering from beneath
- A hospital gown
- Mocks my helpless frown.
Breast Density Readings by CT, Mammogram Consistent
Jan 27, 2014 - Readings of computed tomography breast density are consistent with mammography readings and have greater interobserver agreement, according to a study published in the January issue of Radiology.
Frequently Asked Questions
Blogs and Web Chats
OncoLink Blogs give our readers a chance to react to and comment on key cancer news topics and provides a forum for OncoLink Experts and readers to share opinions and learn from each other.
Frente a un nuevo diagnóstico de cáncer o de cambiar el curso de su tratamiento actual? Deje que nuestro personal de enfermería cáncer que ayudan a pasar!