James A. Pharis, Jr.
Copyright © James A. Pharis, Jr.
Ultima Vez Modificado: 1 de noviembre del 2001
Copyright © December 1998, James A. Pharis, Jr.
- The gift he gave to all mankind,
- We celebrate each Christmas time.
- His gift to us we now remind
- Is a gift only if he's mine.
- To give to us his greatest gift,
- He parted with his greatest love.
- It is not lost from him you see,
- As Christ becomes our treasure trove.
- We can receive this greatest gift
- Only if we ourselves outpour.
- To receive from him is to give
- Ourselves in trust forevermore.
Oncology Best Supportive Care Studies Faulted
Jan 30, 2015 - In oncology, best supportive care studies exhibit ethical and methodological shortcomings, and systematic bias or error that may be due to ad hoc supportive care and lack of standardized delivery, according to a study published online June 29 in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
Frequently Asked Questions
National Cancer Institute
Blogs and Web Chats
OncoLink Blogs give our readers a chance to react to and comment on key cancer news topics and provides a forum for OncoLink Experts and readers to share opinions and learn from each other.
Frente a un nuevo diagnóstico de cáncer o de cambiar el curso de su tratamiento actual? Deje que nuestro personal de enfermería cáncer que ayudan a pasar!