Copyright © Timothy Rowe
Ultima Vez Modificado: 1 de noviembre del 2001
Copyright © 2001, Timothy Rowe
- A friend died today
- We just said goodbye to him
- He was in a fight with cancer
- A fight he didn't win
- We met at the treatment center
- Were friends right from the start
- No talk of death Â just life
- And how we play a part
- He showed the signs of battle
- As the cancer attacked
- But as the cancer destroyed his body
- His spirit remained intact
- A person's body may be destroyed
- As the cancer takes its toll
- But if you refuse to let it
- It won't destroy your soul.
- T. C. Rowe
Chest Radiation May Help Fight Some Advanced Lung Cancers
Sep 16, 2014 - Adding chest radiation to chemotherapy allows some people with small-cell lung cancer to live longer and cuts recurrence rates by nearly 50 percent, European researchers report. The research was published online Sept. 14 in The Lancet to coincide with presentation at the annual meeting of the American Society for Radiation Oncology, held from Sept. 14 to 18 in San Francisco.
Frequently Asked Questions
National Cancer Institute
Blogs and Web Chats
OncoLink Blogs give our readers a chance to react to and comment on key cancer news topics and provides a forum for OncoLink Experts and readers to share opinions and learn from each other.
Frente a un nuevo diagnóstico de cáncer o de cambiar el curso de su tratamiento actual? Deje que nuestro personal de enfermería cáncer que ayudan a pasar!