They say that laughter is the best medicine. If you're looking for a list of the most comprehensive, up-to-date cancer information, you've come to the wrong place. But if you need to take a break for a while and look for the humor in your situation, here is our joke list.
- What do you call a doctor who is always on the telephone?
- What do you call bugs with cancer?
MalignANT and BEEnign
- Why don't needles need to go to school?
Because they're already so sharp.
- What would you get if you crossed an x-ray technician and a seamstress?
- How can nurses stand to work at busy hospitals?
They have lots of patients.
- Why do doctor's send out bills?
So the ducks can eat.
Oncology Best Supportive Care Studies Faulted
Mar 2, 2015 - In oncology, best supportive care studies exhibit ethical and methodological shortcomings, and systematic bias or error that may be due to ad hoc supportive care and lack of standardized delivery, according to a study published online June 29 in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
Frequently Asked Questions
National Cancer Institute
Blogs and Web Chats
OncoLink Blogs give our readers a chance to react to and comment on key cancer news topics and provides a forum for OncoLink Experts and readers to share opinions and learn from each other.
Frente a un nuevo diagnóstico de cáncer o de cambiar el curso de su tratamiento actual? Deje que nuestro personal de enfermería cáncer que ayudan a pasar!