In The Darkness
James A. Pharis, Jr.
Copyright © James A. Pharis, Jr.
Ultima Vez Modificado: 1 de noviembre del 2001
Copyright © 1999, James A. Pharis, Jr.
- Dear friends of mine and those to be
- In midst of night when thoughts are low,
- When darkness and doubts remain,
- Reflect and know this refrain..
- Sometime all have doubts and fears
- That challenge the most stalwart soul.
- In those times that look less good
- God holds us and we are understood.
- If thoughts are drear and sleep escapes
- And thoughts turn inward instead of out,
- God has not run out, nor yet our sand.
- We are in the hollow of his hand.
- James A. Pharis, Jr.
- December 15, 1999, Wednesday, 3:45 a. m.
Sun Damage to Skin Can Continue After Dark
Feb 24, 2015 - Skin damage caused by ultraviolet radiation continues long after sun exposure, even in the dark, according to a study published in the Feb. 20 issue of Science.
Frequently Asked Questions
National Cancer Institute
Blogs and Web Chats
OncoLink Blogs give our readers a chance to react to and comment on key cancer news topics and provides a forum for OncoLink Experts and readers to share opinions and learn from each other.
Frente a un nuevo diagnóstico de cáncer o de cambiar el curso de su tratamiento actual? Deje que nuestro personal de enfermería cáncer que ayudan a pasar!