To receive hospice care, anyone -- a doctor, family member or the person needing care -- may request services. To refer a patient to Wissahickon Hospice:
Call (215) 247-0277 or 1 (800) 700-8807 and ask for the Admissions Office.
Please provide the following information to the Admissions Coordinator:
- Patient Name, Address, Zip Code and Telephone Number
- Date of Birth (DOB)
- Social Security Number
- Diagnosis and Prognosis
- Main Family Contact and Telephone Number
- Admitting Physician Name, Hospital Affiliation and Telephone Number
- Primary Care Physician (PCP) or Family Physician & Telephone Number
- Insurance Company Name and Patient ID Numbers
- Brief Medical Summary
(including patient's current mental and ambulation status)
- Other Agencies Servicing Patient and Telephone Numbers
Blogs and Web Chats
OncoLink Blogs give our readers a chance to react to and comment on key cancer news topics and provides a forum for OncoLink Experts and readers to share opinions and learn from each other.
Frente a un nuevo diagnóstico de cáncer o de cambiar el curso de su tratamiento actual? Deje que nuestro personal de enfermería cáncer que ayudan a pasar!