Keystone Breast Cancer Conference
Ultima Vez Modificado: 10 de septiembre del 2004
Conference Dates: October 6, 2004
Conference Location: Harrisburg Hilton
Sponsoring Group: PA Breast Cancer Coalition
Conference Web Page URL: http://www.pabreastcancer.org/kbcc.html
- "Grand Rounds for Medical Professionals: Breast Conservation Treatment for Early Stage Breast Cancer and Ductal Carcinoma In Situ (DCIS)"
- "The Underuse of Tamoxifen: Can We Save More Women from Breast Cancer?"
- "A Toxic Environment? Known Causes and Prevention of Breast Cancer"
- "Reconstructing the Breast; Reconstructing Hope"
- "HealthRhythms": Empowerment Drumming for the Body and Soul"
- "The State of Brachytherapy and Other New Treatments"
- "Spirit to Heal: Spirituality and Healing with Cancer"
- "Overcoming Obstacles to Quality Healthcare in Minority Populations"
- "Genetics and Breast Cancer Risk: Beating the Odds"
- "Using Yoga in Recovery"
- "Breast Cancer in the News: The Media's Role in Healthcare Today"
- "The Building Blocks of a Strong Support Group"
Conference Objectives: Education about breast cancer treatment, coping skills, and networking
Who Should Attend: Breast cancer survivors, medical professionals, community and corporate leaders, legislators and advocates
Conference Agenda: 7:30 am Registration and Continental Breakfast 8:45-9:45am Opening Session 10:00-11:30am Morning Workshops 12:00-1:45pm Awards Luncheon 2:00-2:45pm Afternoon Workshops A 3:00-3:45pm Afternoon Workshops B 4:00-4:30pm Closing Pink Ribbon Reception
Registration Information: Early Registration* = $65 Early Registration* with Continuing Education Credits = $115. The Registration Fee Includes:
- Continental breakfast in Whitaker Center, before Opening Session
- Opening Session, highlighted by presentation of Shining Light and Potamkin Awards
- All morning and afternoon workshops
- Full-course luncheon, with musical entertainment by Havana Budda and Pink Ribbon Award presentation
- Exhibit tables, manned by major sponsors and other PBCC partners
- Special activities area, featuring items for purchase, free chair massages, information, etc.
- PBCC Marketplace, where you can purchase PBCC shirts, hats, and other items
- Pink Ribbon Reception, including beverages, which honors Clinical Trial participants
- Endless networking opportunities
*A $15 late fee will be added to all registrations after September 24, 2004, including walk-ins.
Conference Fees: Individual $65, CEUs add $50
Continuing Education: Yes
I Wish You Knew
How cancer patients have changed my life
Blogs and Web Chats
OncoLink Blogs give our readers a chance to react to and comment on key cancer news topics and provides a forum for OncoLink Experts and readers to share opinions and learn from each other.
Frente a un nuevo diagnóstico de cáncer o de cambiar el curso de su tratamiento actual? Deje que nuestro personal de enfermería cáncer que ayudan a pasar!