Sixth Annual Targeted Therapies for the Treatment of Lung Cancer Conference
Ultima Vez Modificado: 18 de diciembre del 2005
Conference Dates: January 26, 2006
Conference Location: Santa Monica, CA
Sponsoring Group: The Center for Biomedical Continuing Education
Conference Web Page URL: www.thecbce.com/currentactivities.asp
Topics Covered: EGFR Inhibitors, Angiogenesis Inhibitors, Proapoptotic Agents, mTor/Map kinase/Signal Transduction/Akt, Novel Cytotoxics, Vaccines/Gene Therapy, Related Disease States and Radiation Therapy
Conference Objectives: After attending this activity, participants should be able to:
- Assess the efficacy of novel targeted-agent–based regimens currently under investigation for the treatment of your patients with lung cancer.
- Assess the results from recent studies aimed at identifying markers and patient characteristics predictive of response to specific therapeutic agents.
- Identify the critical factors for designing rational combinations with targeted agents for your patients with NSCLC .
- Describe the efficacy and safety of novel radiation techniques and regimens under investigation for the treatment of your patients with lung cancer.
- Based on the results of recent clinical trials, compare the risks and benefits of novel regimens for the second-line treatment of your patients with NSCLC.
Who Should Attend: The target audience will include medical and radiation oncologists, pathologists, community practitioners, researchers, fellows, and junior faculty involved in the diagnosis and management of patients with thoracic malignancies.
Registration Information: www.thecbce.com/currentactivities.asp
Conference Fees: Physician (in practice or academic research): $195. Fellow (with letter of fellow status from director): complimentary. Industry/All others: $1,895 (This category is defined by the CBCE as any person employed by a for-profit organization, including biotech, financial, and pharmaceutical.)
Continuing Education: Yes
I Wish You Knew
How cancer patients have changed my life
Blogs and Web Chats
OncoLink Blogs give our readers a chance to react to and comment on key cancer news topics and provides a forum for OncoLink Experts and readers to share opinions and learn from each other.
Frente a un nuevo diagnóstico de cáncer o de cambiar el curso de su tratamiento actual? Deje que nuestro personal de enfermería cáncer que ayudan a pasar!