The Psychologist and the supportive home care in terminal cancer patient: The diagnostic process
Ultima Vez Modificado: 21 de octubre del 2001
Date: November 24, 2001
Location: Milan, Italy
Symposium Web Page: www.vidas.it
Topics: Palliative Care
- Nursing of terminal patient. A therapeutic chance?
- Questions about addressing the patient to the psychologist.
- Home as setting: the importance to keep it under observation.
- The diagnostic course: understanding and assessing the context of needs and resources of the patient and his family.
- Presentation and processing of a Case history in work groups.
- Presentationd and discussion of outcome in plenary meeting.
Registration Info: VIDAS - Matilde Camagni
Corso Italia 17 - 20122 Milan
fax 0039 02 72511237
Fees: 103 Euro
Continuing Education: Yes
Hospice Use Down in Terminal Patients With Religious Support
May 13, 2013 - Terminally ill patients who are well supported by religious communities use less hospice care and receive more aggressive medical interventions near death, according to a study published online May 6 in JAMA Internal Medicine.
Frequently Asked Questions
National Cancer Institute
I Wish You Knew
How cancer patients have changed my life
Blogs and Web Chats
OncoLink Blogs give our readers a chance to react to and comment on key cancer news topics and provides a forum for OncoLink Experts and readers to share opinions and learn from each other.
Frente a un nuevo diagnóstico de cáncer o de cambiar el curso de su tratamiento actual? Deje que nuestro personal de enfermería cáncer que ayudan a pasar!